Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Howdy everyone... This past month has been crazy busy, how has it been for you? I am heading into week 8 over at the Hummie's World Designer Apprentice Program, have some other good news coming your way that I am really excited about as well and have just been cranking everything up over at With Love Studios preparing for National Scrapbooking Day!!

Over the past month I had a great opportunity to work with some great designers over at WLS and here is what I was able to come up with.

Digital Indulgence: Love Blooms -  I just loved this kit. The first thing that drew me to it was the fun bear in front. It reminded me of the bears my grandparents used to give me and 'I love you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssss much'. I was so proud of my daughter for winning her very first DAR award and wanted something to express how much I love her and thought this kit was perfect. With the cute sheep and ladybug to the awesome variety of elements, this kit allowed me to have fun. The papers are awesome as well with their fun patterns. So get your copy to express how much you love someone in your life!



IvoryKeys Digital Dreams: Positive Thoughts - I love the blues, browns and shabby feeling of this kit. The collection of elements provided gave me a chance to really explore clustering. Here papers were fun and just the right touch for my pictures. I have been wanting to scrap the photos I took of the 37 year old desert tortoise that came with my parents house when they bought it. I have spent many days feeding him and spending time with him, so this kit was perfect. I also love the alpha she had created to go along with the kit. I am not one who uses alpha because I am not that good with them, but with the scalloped edges I could not resist. Go over and get yourself this kit and see what 'Positive Thoughts' can do for you!



FranB Designs: Four Play Templates and her 'Forget Me Nots' blog freebie - I love templates and FranB is the woman when it comes to making them! I could not resist playing around with this kit and plan on creating more shortly but my favorite is Temp 2 - as you can tell. Something about the banner! But for those of you who love templates, hurry up and get your copy of 'Four Play Templates' and show me what it can do for you!



XoXO Collab: Girls 2 Ladies - I love this kit!! The stamps that are provided in this kit are fun and unique and perfect clusters. I could not resist using two of them in my layout instead of paper pieces! This kit is full of great papers to make any picture pop along with elements that will surround your pictures in the perfect boutique of beauty!






No comments: