Saturday, April 14, 2012

Jennifer Z Designs - Scuffed

I played catch up today with all my designers and it felt good to be creative again! I find myself very lucky to work with Designers that are so creative and inspirational!

Jennifer Z Designs' Kit 'Scuffed' was so much fun to play around with. I don't have any boys of my own but had the chance to use images of my roommate's son and my nephew to create these layouts. I love the elements in this kit - the arrows, the paper pieces, the borders. I also really loved the paper - I found that by adding the patterned paper behind my photos, it really helped them pop. I recommend this kit to everyone!



Layouts:


Click the preview below to be taken to the item:

When you get a moment - go check out her facebook page as well!!  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jennifer-Z-Designs/143364222391836




No comments: