Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My new freebie kit...'My Heart and Soul' minikit

Howdy everyone, well I have just completed my 3rd week in the Scrapping Fairytales Design Quest Competition. This week we had to find a picture of something we were grateful for and well, that is my girls. I have always said they were my heart and soul and I just found some different lyrics to a bedtime lullaby I would sing to my youngest:

Hush little baby; mama's near,
To brush your hair and calm your fears.
To kiss your cheek and hold your hand,
'Til you drift off to sleepyland.
To help you count those little white sheep,
And sing you songs 'til you're asleep.
To tell you tales of kings and queens,
of Jack and Jill and wonderful things.
So snuggle up and hold me tight,
And dream sweet dreams all through the night.
And every night when the sun goes down,
You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town.

Hush little baby, don't you cry
Within your dreams, you can touch the sky
With you in my arms, I feel whole
Because you are, my heart and my soul

Here is the link where I found the lyrics - http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070723174014AAnoyu5


So you can see how it made me think of them for this kit.  I hope you enjoy this mini and don't forget to grab the freebie cluster I made as well. The kit includes a double-heart stitched frame, 2 flowers, 1 clear heart, 1 glitter heart, two brads, 1 set of leaves, 1 heart-stitched tag, 1 photo corner and 1 word art. The cluster has more elements in it because this kit will be expanding soon..so check back in a few days for more.


You can click on the preview to be taken to the Scrapping Fairytales contest area where you can grab more freebies and let us know what you think. For my freebie, you can either drag and drop to your page as a .PNG or click below for the download from Mediafire. 

Elements:   http://www.mediafire.com/?dhb6z7k7ola473d
Papers:  http://www.mediafire.com/?3126zz75xc7715p 
Cluster:  http://www.mediafire.com/?9ppfapg5dru4xe2

I hope you guys have a great rest of the week!

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 20, 2011. Thanks again.

mischalaneos said...

This is great inspiration and the kit is BEAUTIFUL! THANK you so much for your generosity. You're on your way to becoming a GREAT designer! I wish you the best in everything.

- chalane

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

dianalyn said...

thank you and the poem is beautiful. thank you for sharing with us

Megan Scott said...

Thank you guys so much. I frealized I forgot the link to where I found the verses

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070723174014AAnoyu5

I am in love with those versus compared to the normal ones! I truly appreciate all the feedback!