Sunday, October 16, 2011

My new freebie kit...'3 Little Birds' minikit

Well, I just got finished uploading my latest mini kit to the Scrapping Fairytales Design Quest Week 2 Challenge. This one was a challenge for me since I am still learning how to draw but I had this song stuck in my head all week long 'Put your Record on' and the first line is 'Three little birds, sat on my window' and it's a song that my oldest daughter loves to sing and because of her natural jazz voice it comes out so beautiful.

 

Here is a link to the challenge were you can find my entry along with all the other deisgners who entered here

My links are through mediafire:
Elements:  http://www.mediafire.com/?ri5nfl3t0g39nit
Paper: http://www.mediafire.com/?e0dg4tvp4idldcs


Hope you guys like it.

7 comments:

GanyGooz12 said...

I just love your little birds;instead of the plain ones found in most kits,yours have personality.Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

Great colors! Thanks!

Carole Holt said...

thanks for this lovely kit

redjanfan said...

what a sweet little mini, love the birds and tiny tiny flowers!! thank you

Anonymous said...

Love it but am having trouble getting the papers to download. Is the link broken? AM I too late? Thank you for answering.
Lu-Ann