Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Jennifer Z Deigns' lastest kit...Macabre - love it!!!

Howdy everyone. Sorry this has taken so long to get posted. Things around my house have gotten a little crazy. Two people moved out and four people moved in along with me starting a job...working on getting a schedule all written up so I can get everything into perspective..Especially I start school again on January 9th...busy, busy, busy...but that is always a blessing. 

So recently, I got to mess around with Jennifer Z Design's kit 'Macabre' and I have to tell you. I love it. This kit really perked my dark side, my gothy side...just in time for Halloween. I know I am a little late in posting here but I am sure many of you have pictures that could really pop with her glittered flowers, fun papers, and I love her lamps that she has as well.

So when you get a moment, head on over to Divine Digital and get this great kit!! You can click on the image to be taken to it...


Here are the layouts I had a blast creating with this neat kit..


And don't forget to check out her blog for the cluster I created in the 2nd layout for you for free...

No comments: