Monday, May 23, 2011

Jennifer Z Designs CT Team

I am totally excited to be a part of another Creative Team. I have the honor of working with Jennifer from Jennifer Z Designs  (her blog). I want to take a moment to Thank Jennifer again for accepting my application to help her out.

So without delay here are my first to layouts for her kit 'For Spacious Skies' which can be purchased here. I had a blast creating these two layouts for my mom from her trip to Milford Track, New Zealand back in 2005. New Zealand is the home of my step-dad and this Track is well known and very hard (people have passed away while on this track), training was intense for my mom and she worked really hard to be able to handle anything that was thrown at her while there. Click her image to be taken to her store for this kit.

>



So when you get a moment, stop by and check out this kit and others she has. Have a great night!

No comments: