Saturday, September 25, 2010

Business Card Designs

So as my first step on this new journey of creativity, I have enrolled in school at the Art Institute. As part of my final assignment for my first class - Design my business card. So here are the two final designs that I have really enjoyed creating. I used digital scrapbooking art that I purchased (can't remember site at the moment).

If I do decide to go with these cards, then I will have to contact each of the creators for commerical rights in order to use their work. For now, it was a fun assignment and I enjoyed the creativity that came from it.


3 comments:

Ursula LaForm said...

OOOOhhh! I like no. 2! ;-)

Megan Scott said...

See that is what I thought as well but everyone seems to go for No. 1. I still need to contact each of the creators to find out about license rights to print these for business card purposes.

PSD To Wordpress said...

Wow so cool!I really like your thematic designs..Thumbs up!